- Heiliger fliegender Rasen Rasenmäher!
- My favorite Wikipaedia, huet man!
- Bethany's favorite scene from Tommy (MP4/Quicktime, 16.5MB).
- What passes for my research
- Dirty travellers, a night in Marfa
- Filthy travellers, a night in Marfa
- Loathsome indecent travellers, an afternoon in Wiesbaden
- Slovenly travellers, an evening in Lima
The Man, The Myth and The Ugly Gossip
I met him on a cold August afternoon. It was like band camp, only worse, it was band camp. I can't remember ever enjoying girls wearing shorts with their names on thier ass more, or loving life less. Regardless, it was in that glorious tribulation that I first met the man some call Mike. He was pretty much the same. Maybe not so commanding. He wasn't married either. But he still suffered from the ravages of alcohol, alchohol, booze poisoning that plagues a mighty binge drinker or social vommiter, vomitter. And he's a man that dont care bout spellin niether. What a guy. Shit, if I count the number of times vans full of lesbians almost hooked up with us, well it would be 1. But that's one more than most men, and that's what I'm relatin'. Mike is one more than most men. He's got a nipple to prove it. Name Big L.