Confessions of an admitted dopamine junky...
Checkout what the streets are saying about me:
The name Ó Flannagáin comes from the Gaelic word “Flann”, a personal name which means red or ruddy. There were several different septs of the name, in counties Roscommon, Fermanagh, Monaghan and Offaly. In Co. Roscommon the family had long associations with the royal O’ Connor family. Today, the name is the sixty ninth most numerous in Ireland, with the greatest concentration in south-west Ulster and north Connacht. More on Flanagan, the name
The Rule I try to live by
(subject to random updates):
Deep Thoughts by Eckhart Tolle --Flan 19:42, 3 July 2008 (CDT)
- "Life is the dancer and you are the dance."
- "How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at this moment."
- Do you believe that some combination of vowels and consonants can fully explain the depth of who you really are?
Not necesarily eloquent, but true --Flan 15:03, 13 April 2007 (CDT)
- "People are like turds. Some bunched together for warmth, others lying ontop of each other, dear companions, and yet some are solitary objects, always without company, lying in the grass, waiting to be stepped on." June 29, 2005
Yeah, that's about how I feel right now --Flan 09:58, 21 February 2007 (CST)
- Name Big L: "The second time you fall in love is like when you received a birthday party invite in elementary school. Chances are they don't really know you, would have felt bad about not inviting you and really just want more presents." September 06, 2002
- Newly single, I've been pondering on-line dating, but then I remembered Clay's experience: "So, 'Jennifer' from 'Austin' and I have been matched through their unique matching system that pairs me with fat chicks." I think I may just stick to the more traditional methods of meeting fat chicks.--Flan 20:30, 30 November 2006 (CST)
Here's a Rule I've never broken
- Clab : "Don't have sex with Clay." September 15, 2002
I always suspected my happiness and self-worth were somehow related to an astronautic scrotum, The 3-2-1-Launch Rule.--Flan 13:48, 26 June 2006 (CDT)
- Niells: "You haven't lived until you've made out with a girl who came from the ball sack of a guy who came from Alan Shepherd's balls." October 13, 2002
Or as I like to call it, The Rule of Yahoozy --Flan 14:33, 25 May 2006 (CDT)
- Name Big L: "Just when you think you have it figured out...Invariably a giant mucous coated pink worm with poisonous barbs wriggles and wraths up your throut and spills out of your mouth and nests in your lap arousing you in its fluid motion and pricks your yahoozy with the venom barbs causing your teeth to fall out and your eyes to go blind and your entrails to shoot forth and as your brain slowly begins to ooze out your nose and the pain begins to concede to death, you realize that YOU SHOULD HAVE WASHED YOUR HANDS!" August 22, 2002
A dose of something you don't want to read.
Clay, Jeff, and I climbed up, but were beaten down.
Modeling, as an industry, has not been the same since this 1994 photograph.
"Stupid" describes the photos, not Clay. "Stupid" may also describe the blue jacket.
This device, as proven in laboratry tests, will assist you 38% more than a phonetic alphabet when spelling over the phone.
For example: "M" as in in mneumonic. Isn't that clever?
You wouldn't believe how much shit I've taken over this recognition; of course I deserve every bit of it...
$10 to fill up, for 500 miles of fun.
Here are some pictures and stories from my MBA trip to Beijing, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City, and Cambodia
Road Trip to Virginia: One minivan, two dogs, 1816 miles